I told you so.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Throw in another missed gathering and meetup turned down into yesterday's count. Sorry group, sorry BD :/

Despite a whole week of school-less-ness, I'm still sleeping late and waking early. It's no use trying to sleep in cos I'll wake up at 9 frigging am. Latest. My earliest this week was 6.53am. Awfully exact huh? Anyway, I need more sleep. Fatigue's gonna kill me one of these days.

For some inexplicable reason, I feel like logging into Tagged to find someone to quarrel with. Yea, as in the in yo face, bitch! kind of argument (: Don't we all love people from Tagged; so easy to rile them up then put 'em down.

I think I'm suspressing something but I don't what that's why I'm feeling like that. I wanted to run in the rain the other day after dance practice but didn't get the chance. Was hoping it'll rain so I could run today but NOOO; Murphy strikes back. T'was all bright and sunny the whole day. But I still ran a couple of rounds anyway despite my brain and body threatening to shut down on me any moment. I hope I get muscleache tomorrow (:

So as I was running, I finally realised the extent of my neighbour's weirdness. Pray tell, who, with any semblance of sanity, wears a denim skirt, long sleeved shirt and slippers to play badminton?! See, I told you. WEIRDOS. I fear for my sanity.

When I feel like it, I'll rant a whole post on how infuriatingly annoying my neighbours are.

No comments :

Blog Archive