Catching up

Sunday, March 30, 2008


As you know, there was this huge funfair going on today. I am So! Damn! Awed! at the amount of sponsorship they received. The contact base there is simply ginormous.

For the sake of meeting my friends, spending the coupons that were so generously sponsored by a friend and basking in the carnival atmosphere for the fun of it, I braved the discomforts caused by the Infrared Horror aka heat and ventured into unknown territory. Can you imagine the masses upon masses of people there? The photo above was only the walkway/ tiny lobby area. The heat was bearably awful. It's the kind of humid heat that make you feel gross and sticky all over. It rained after that though, so it provided some marginal form of relief.

So anyway, I am so glad I went instead of lazing around at home! You wouldn't believe the amount of people I met! So many old friends, ex-classmates, mom's friend's kids and even my more-than-twice-as-old-as-me cousin! And I met new people too! (: Yea, more than satisfied with how today turned out. I LOOOOVE 413. I'll never ever forget all the moments we had! Oh and I simply must tell you how delightfully, ecstatically, wonderfully thrilled I was to talk to Jer again! The silly fella's so blur he took forever to find me. Walked right past me twice and failed to notice my dramatically vigorous hand actions. Bumped into Nat while trying to cool my tongue down from XQ's otah and received the most heartbreaking news of the day: I missed another friend from the same Primary 6 class by just that much. Again.

Must tell you about the haunted house. Lotsa people said it was scary. So fine, Phee and a group of us queued for the longest time ever [so long we could take a break from queuing and getting the guys to queue for us] before surrendering 10 bucks to the ticketing person.

I've to say, it was a Disappointment. Note the emphasis. The 6 of us who went in together were laughing throughout the whole trip. Not a very ideal effect of being in a haunted house is it? Then Phee's boyfriend aka my newest friend had to spray water on the wrong person. xD

So many people have changed! While others still remain the same! Why am I stating the obvious! Today was great! It ranks high up there with all the 413 Moments and OG outings and all that (:

2 comments :

Yufei said...

AHAHAH -points to ghost-

GET OUT!

omg the only good thing was the aircon HAHA

christine! said...

haha and the 2nd best was your boyfriend spraying water t the wrong person!! :p

Blog Archive