It's the adreline rush I want.

Friday, February 22, 2008

I figured the reason why I've been feeling so down lately (apart from the lack of sleep) is the lack of physical exertion. Yup, it's the whole release of endorphins things. Chocolates are supposed to help but I've been eating so much of I'm immune to them already.

Played some floorball today. Just a small inter-class 6 a side thing that lasted for 25 minutes. It was as short as it was exhilarating. Too short. How much fun can a person have in 25 minutes? I was only getting into game mode when it ended. However I got back a little- just a teeny weeny little bit- of the heady adrenaline rush I used to experience during tennis PT. The kind where you can do 5 suicides in a row after running 10x 4 storeys around the school and feel damn crazyhigh afterwards. Maybe I should join a more.. active CCA? :/ The guys, on the other hand, played a waaaay more exciting sport: touch rugby. While I can't imagine myself EVER playing rugby, touch rugby kinda appeals to me (: Brings to mind running with a parched throat, lactic, rivers of perspiration and having a helluva good time.

No comments :

Blog Archive