I have every reason to believe that my body lags. You see, I was drinking one Sunday afternoon with a group of friends. White, red, ice, XO and potassium dichromate look-alike thing.
It went like this:
"Hey, let's take the red wine first cos it's already open!"
"Don't want! I want white first!"
"Okay okay, relax. There's still [x] bottles of it left!"
"Uhh ok, gimme gimme!"
-----a while later-----
"Yay! The white and red wine's gone!"
"Can we have the ice wine please? -insert sweet smile- I'm just waiting for that."
"-.^ sure.. but finish the XO first! (x C'mon, just a bit left! Everyone take some! Just a little!"
-a few rounds later-
"Are you okay? Can you stil walk?"
"Can we have the ice wine now?"
"0.0 still want to drink. Okay fine, fine. Ice wine."
We polished off 2 bottles of ice wine, 1 red, 2 whites, some XO and the rest of the KMnO4 thing. And given my pathetic non-existent alcohol tolerance, you'd think I'd wake up the next day with an end-of-the-world headache. But surprisingly, no. I woke up the next morning at 6am feeling as fine and as dandy as anyone can be in the morning.
Guess when the hangover hit?
Noon. Noon, when I was going to have 50 minutes of exercise. Noon.
What kind of laggy hangover is it?!
No comments :
Post a Comment